Looking for Something? Search here:

Monday, February 04, 2008

Tomato Roses



Here's a garnish that amazed everyone, they thought these were candles! Actually they are tomato roses which I put in each plate with the main course. This garnish makes the plate looks so stunning. Ohh, sorry I haven't took a picture with main course as I was so busy for the preparation. I just got this picture because I prepared it ahead of time and just garnished it when everything was ready. It was a birthday dinner for 6 persons, seated with 3 courses, you can imagine how tight to prepare things on time, no time for picture taking (for foods) we just ate and drank.

The main course was grilled skinless chicken breast served in a bed of asparagus, with mashed potato with parsley.

To make tomato rose, click here to see my old post.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

So delicate. I am full of admiration that you can turn food into flowers!
I've seen a demonstration where melons etc have been sculpted into flowers.
You have just given me an aah! moment.

Popular Posts